5i Strategic Affairs helps individuals, organizations and society prepare for a successful future in a world of uncertainty using a customized mix of consulting services, workshops, conferences and one-on-one coaching.
Our clients hire us when they need to:
- Challenge their prevailing assumptions in order to revitalize their products, services and business
- Create a strategic plan that will create new growth and opportunities
- Build their organizational and individual capabilities
- Take major, difficult decisions in an uncertain world
- Create a new motivational vision and strategic direction
- Fully incorporate sustainability into their business
- Resolve long-standing issues that are hurting the organization
- Gain the full input and buy-in of an unified team
Our clients hire us when they are ready to address key issues that are hurting their performance and they wish to build a team or organization that is better prepared for success whatever happens in the future.
The Hidden, Yet Powerful Beliefs That Control Every Decision You Make
Why are Strategic Assumptions important?
"We simply assume that the way we see things is the way they really are or the way they should be. And our attitudes and behaviors grow out of these assumptions." - Stephen R. Covey from The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness
"People often form big assumptions in their lives and then seldom, if ever, examine them. They're woven into the very fabric of our lives. But only by bringing them into the light can people finally challenge their deepest beliefs and recognize why they're engaging in seemingly contradictory behavior." - Robert Kegan and Lisa Laskow Lahey from The Real Reason People Won't Change
"The ExCom members - the CEO, COO, CFO, CTO, and head of HR had grown tired of sitting through endless Powerpoint presentations that provided them few opportunities to challenge the business unit's assumptions or influence their strategies." - Michael Mankins from Stop Making Plans
What assumptions are you making about your life, your organization or your career that are fueling your decision-making? Are they well-founded, or totally off-base? How will you know?
How can you be assured that you are making the best decisions in an uncertain world?
This book offers practical strategies for making important decisions with greater clarity and confidence, regardless of the accuracy of your underlying assumptions.
Buy direct from the Author with PayPal